Monday, February 27, 2012

#12 Vacay Reflection

         This past vacation was the most eventful vacation I have probably had in a long time.  I wanted to make sure that I visited at least one college this break, and I managed to visit UCONN with some friends.  I thought I wouldn't really like it because I would probably be similar to UDEL, but once I got there, I felt really different about it.  I thought about what I always hear at college lectures, "go with your gut feeling," and that was exactly what I did.  I'm still not sure what exactly it is that I am looking for in a college, but something about this school appealed to me.  I think I liked the fact that it has a medium-sized campus and it seemed somewhat modern.  The ride there was also a plus; it was really pretty and extremely wooded.

No comments:

Post a Comment